Hard Drive Replacement
1. Shut off your computer.
2. Unplug power cable from back of PC, wait 5 minutes.
3. Open case and unplug all cables attached to hard drive.
4. Unscrew all screws, remove all clips, etc. from hard drive.
5. Remove faulty hard drive from computer.
6. Make a note of where the jumper is. (Master, Slave or Cable Select)
7. Set jumper on new hard drive.
8. Install new hard drive, doing everything in reverse order.
9. Close case
10. Plug in Computer
11. Install Operating system (Separate Guide)
Follow all instructions above except, SATA drives do not have jumpers.
1. Follow all IDE steps, up to Number 2.
2. Remove screw attached to SSD
3. Gently pull out the SSD from the slot.
4. Insert the new SSD into the slot
5. Install screw into the screw hole through the new SSD.
6. Follow IDE steps 9-11
Please note: No person or company paid me to say anything about any of the topics above. These are my opinions and what I have observed using the program personally. Your experience may vary. I am not responsible for any data loss that may occur. Use my guides at your own risk.