Graphics Card Installation
So you want to upgrade or replace the Graphics card in your computer. Let's see how to do it.
1. Uninstall the current graphics card if it's dedicated. Don't do this if your Graphics card is an Intel Graphics chip or part of the AMD Processor.
2. Turn off the PC and unplug it.
3. Open the case
4. Locate the Graphics Card and unscrew the chip
5. Remove any cables connected to it (If applicable)
Remember that if you are upgrading or installing a dedicated card, you are going to need to make sure you get the right kind of card. (PCI, AGP or PCI-E) In order to find this information, check the users manual of the motherboard.
6. Insert the new card and resecure it
7. Reconnect any cables that were attached to the old one.
8. Plug in the computer and turn it on.
9. Install the drivers that came with the card or you can download them from the manufacturers website
Please note: No person or company paid me to say anything about any of the topics above. These are my opinions and what I have observed using the program personally. Your experience may vary. I am not responsible for any data loss that may occur. Use my guides at your own risk.